Life With HPEN
You don’t have to put your life on hold because of HPEN. ThriveRx is here to help you and your loved ones at every step of your nutrition support journey, fostering independence with education and advocacy.
Many consumers can reduce their need for HPEN, while others can completely wean. ThriveRx is dedicated to helping you reduce your HPEN dependency.
You are not alone. ThriveRx’s extensive support network comprises clinicians, nurses, and advocates who are either caregivers or on HPEN themselves. We offer a wealth of resources to help you and your family connect with others on nutrition support, learn more about your therapy, and improve you and your family’s quality of life.
Our home parenteral and enteral nutrition program is driven by our consumers’ needs while maintaining the highest standards in service and clinical management.
Our dietitians, nurses, and pharmacists provide these services to our consumers:
- Parenteral and enteral nutrition formulation management
- Specialized central venous catheter care and education
- Comprehensive nutritional assessments
- Individualized diet instruction—tailored to disease state, tolerances, and lifestyle
- Micronutrient and macronutrient status evaluation
- Modification of supplement regimens
- Strategies to reduce complications and optimize liver and bone health
- Collaboration with the consumer’s local health care team