Life on nutrition support comes with its own unique challenges. The resources below help you address those challenges and improve your life on nutrition support.
Tools to Thrive: Convenient Support for Common Situations
Be prepared with information and action plans to help you live life to the fullest. ThriveRx’s Tools to Thrive walk you through different situations nutrition support consumers face, giving you useful information and plans in a convenient, portable format.
Available toolkits include:
This toolkit gives you tips for all kinds of travel, plus a template for a letter of medical necessity.
This toolkit compares IV pump options to help you choose one that’s right for you.
This toolkit covers the options, rights, and resources available to HPEN-dependent students in grades K–12.
Tips to Thrive
Our Tips to Thrive prepare individuals on nutrition support and their caregivers for challenges that arise every day.
This collection of tips can help you and your family thrive on nutrition support:
- Caring for Your Central Venous Catheter
- Emergency Preparedness
- Tips for Traveling with TPN
- To Swim or Not To Swim
- Do Your Homework on Your Child’s Education
- The Pediatric Short Bowel Syndrome Diet: What’s on the Menu?
- A Nutritional Plan for Gastrointestinal Dysmotility
Other topics available upon request:
- Diet Tips for Short Bowel Syndrome
- Staying Hydrated, Staying Healthy
- Wishes Are Real
- Open Enrollment and Health Care Reform Highlights
- Empowering Consumers Through Self-Care
- Lab Values: Your Story Is in the Numbers
- Supply Management
- ENFit® Enteral Connectors
- Enteral Feeding Safety
To request any of the above tips or tools, please fill out this form. A ThriveRx staff member will contact you.